Terms and Conditions
By using FINLYT services, you agree to the Terms & Conditions (T&C)*
- I/We, hereby declare that the statements and particulars given in this Proposal form are complete, true and accurate.
- The trade logo “FINLYT” and the URL www.finlyt.com is owned by FINLYT SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED and the same is used herein under the License by FINLYT SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED www.finlyt.com (“the Website”) is maintained and run by FINLYT SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED having its registered office at NUKLEUS CORPORATE TOWER, Second Floor, 29 Sector 142, Gautam Buddha Nagar, Noida 201305 (Uttar Pradesh)
- FINLYT is the brand name of the company “FINLYT SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED”
- I declare that the subscription fee paid under this transaction to FINLYT is being paid by me through a bank account or a Credit/Debit Card or a Prepaid Payment Instrument or a UPI wallet (Wallet), held by me in my name as a primary subscriber (referred to as “Applicant ”).
- I/We further declare that l/we will notify in writing any change in the details so furnished hereinabove occurring after the application has been submitted but before the communication of the risk acceptance by the Company.
- By submitting your contact number and email ID, you authorize FINLYT to call, send SMS, and messages over internet-based messaging applications like WhatsApp and email and offer you information and services for the product(s) you have opted for as well as other products/services offered by FINLYT. Please note that such authorization will be over and above any contact number registration on TRAI’s NDNC registry.
- The term “we”, “us”, “our”, and “FinLyt”, shall mean the FinLyt (which includes successors, representative-in-interest and permitted assigns). “Third Party” shall mean and refer to any individual(s), company or entity apart from the User and FinLyt.
Website usage terms:
- FinLyt provides Services through the Website to administer and facilitate Users to ensure access to subscription services under the FinLyt Plans. However, FinLyt shall not be liable and does not validate, endorse or approve any information or content posted on its Website. Furthermore, while availing of the Services, the Users understand and accept that:
- FinLyt does not recommend or endorse any doctors, hospitals/clinics, pharmacy centres, diagnostic labs or any other healthcare providers mentioned on the Website;
- FinLyt does not make any representations and warranties with respect to the doctors, hospitals/clinics, diagnostic labs, pharmacy centres or any other healthcare providers or the quality of the services that are provided by such doctors, hospitals/clinics, pharmacy centres, diagnostic labs or any other healthcare providers;
- Users will be solely responsible for choosing the Services listed on the Website.
While some of the content and pages of the Website are free to view, in order to gain access to a large portion of the content or Services provided by the Website, you will need to create an account on the Website. To create an account on the Website, you will be asked to complete the registration form and fill in certain details such as name, age, gender, address, mobile number, e-mail id, medical status etc. You expressly acknowledge that FinLyt will rely on the information as would be provided by you and thus you must warrant that any and all information provided by you in the course of creating the account is true and accurate.
- FinLyt is not and shall not be responsible for any treatment provided, sample collected, tests conducted and reports generated by the doctors, hospitals/clinics, pharmacy centres, diagnostic labs or any other healthcare providers.
- FinLyt only provides Services to the User through the Website. The User agrees to use the Website and the materials provided only for purposes that are permitted by:
(b) any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions.
- The User can’t access the Services for purposes of monitoring their availability, performance or functionality, or for any other benchmarking or competitive purposes.
- The User is granted a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable right to access
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in this document, the User alone shall be liable for the User’s dealings and interaction with doctors, hospitals/clinics, pharmacy centres, pharmacy centres, diagnostic labs or any other healthcare providers contacted or managed through the Website and FinLyt shall have no liability or responsibility in this regard.
- FinLyt doesn’t guarantee or make any representation with respect to the correctness, completeness or accuracy of the information or details provided by such doctors, hospitals/clinics, pharmacy centres, diagnostic labs or any other healthcare providers or any Third Party through the Website.
- FinLyt has the right to edit profiles of doctors, hospitals/clinics, pharmacy centres, diagnostic labs or any other healthcare providers to make them more suitable for any FinLyt Plans available on the Website. If Users find any wrong information on the Website in relation to such Users, they can correct it themselves or contact FinLyt at [email protected] immediately for such corrections. FinLyt shall have no liability or responsibility in this regard.
- FinLyt reserves the right to activate or deactivate any offers and promotions on the service provided at any time.
- You agree that we may send You text notifications and marketing offers.
Subscriptions/Plans/Services Payment, Fees and Taxes
- The User agrees to pay all membership fees applicable to the User’s use of Services and the User shall not circumvent the fee structure.
- The fee is dependent on the FinLyt Plan that the User purchases.
- Each User is solely responsible for the payment of all taxes, legal compliances, statutory registrations and reporting.
- FinLyt is in no way responsible for any of the taxes except for its own income tax.
- The fees must be paid offline/online through the applicable facility made on the Website, as available from time to time.
- Third parties support and services are required to process online fee payments.
- FinLyt is not responsible for any loss or damage caused to the User during this process as these Third Parties are beyond the control of FinLyt.
- FinLyt reserves the right to modify the fee structure by updating it on the Website which shall be considered a valid and agreed communication.
- In order to process the payments, FinLyt and/or Third Parties may require details of the User’s bank account, credit card number, etc.
Personal Information Terms
- FinLyt assumes no liability towards any time delay caused on account of the above factors necessary for review, analysis reporting and third-party service delay outside of our control.
- FinLyt does not provide medical advice and so the Services offered must not be considered a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
- Do not disregard, delay or avoid obtaining medical advice from a qualified medical and health care professional. Please correlate clinically.
- FinLyt shall not be responsible in any manner for the authenticity of the Personal Information supplied by the User to FinLyt or any other person acting on behalf of FinLyt.
- The User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the User’s account access information and password and restricting any unauthorised access and use of Services through the Website.
- The User shall be responsible for all uses of the User’s account and password, whether or not authorised by the User.
- The User shall immediately notify FinLyt of any actual or suspected unauthorised use of the User’s account or password.
- If a User provides (on the Website or in any communication with FinLyt) any information (medical or otherwise) that is false, inaccurate, not current or incomplete (or becomes false, inaccurate, not current or incomplete), or FinLyt has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is false, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, FinLyt has the right to suspend or terminate such account at its sole discretion and refuse access to the Services, including, but not limited to, the FinLyt Plans.
- User authorises FinLyt and its officials to collect the electronic or physical copy of the report from the doctors, hospitals/clinics, pharmacy centres, diagnostic labs or any other healthcare providers and provide the same to the Users.
The User is prohibited from:
- Attempting to violate the integrity or security of the Website or any FinLyt’s Content;
- Transmitting any information (including job posts, messages and hyperlinks) on or through the Website that is disruptive or competitive to the provision of Services by FinLyt;
- Intentionally submitting on the Website any incomplete, false or inaccurate information;
- Making any unsolicited communications to other Users;
- Using any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (such as spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search the Website;
- Attempting to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any part of the Website;
- Copying or duplicating in any manner any of the FinLyt Content or other information available on the Website;
- Conducting any systematic or automated data collection activities including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting on or in relation to our Website Services without FinLyt’s express written consent;
- Violating any local, state, national or international law;
- Using the Website in a way which interferes, disrupts or hampers with the proper functioning of the Website;
- To gain or attempt to gain unauthorised access (other than through the interface that is provided by the Website) to our website and/or Services;
- To interfere with or disrupt the integrity, security or performance of our Services;
- To create accounts for our Services through unauthorised or automated means;
- Framing or deep linking any FinLyt’s Content; Posting materials to any of the Website’s social media pages or otherwise on social media, that are unlawful, fraudulent, libellous, slanderous, defamatory, abusive, harassing, threatening, obscene or infringing on the rights of any third-party, including without limitation intellectual property, privacy/confidentiality or publicity rights;
- FinLyt does not permit any of these practices and reserves the right to immediately remove content within its sole discretion. FinLyt further reserves the right to block or otherwise prohibit the User from accessing or using Website, Website’s social media pages or application;
- FinLyt shall not be responsible or liable in any manner to the Users for any losses, damage, injuries or expenses incurred by the Users as a result of any disclosures made by FinLyt, where the User has consented to the making of disclosures by FinLyt.
- The Services provided by FinLyt or any of its licensors or providers are provided “as is,” as available, and without any warranties or conditions (express or implied, including the implied warranties of, accuracy, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement, arising by statute or otherwise in law or from a course of dealing or usage or trade).
- FinLyt does not provide or make any representation, warranty or guarantee, express or implied, about the Website or the Services.
- FinLyt does not verify any content or information provided by the Users or doctors, hospitals/clinics, pharmacy centres, pharmacy centres, diagnostic labs or any other healthcare providers on the Website and to the fullest extent permitted by law, disclaims all liability arising out of the User’s use or reliance upon the Website, the Services, FinLyt’s Content, representations and warranties made by the Users or doctors, hospitals/clinics, pharmacy centres, diagnostic labs or any other healthcare providers or the content or information provided by such Users or doctors, hospitals/clinics, pharmacy centres, diagnostic labs or any other healthcare providers on the Website or any loss arising out of the manner in which the Services have been rendered. The information via the Services is for general information purposes only and does not constitute advice, medical or otherwise.
- The Website may be linked to the website of Third Parties, affiliates and business partners. FinLyt has no control over and is not liable or responsible for the content, accuracy, validity, reliability, or quality of such websites or made available by/through our Website. The inclusion of any link on the Website does not imply that FinLyt endorses the linked site. Users may use the links and these services at User’s own risk.
- FinLyt is not responsible for any charges or fees associated with financial transactions that occur on or through Third Party websites.
- We encourage you to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information.
- FinLyt shall not be responsible for the mishaps/missed services due to no service/no show from the doctors, hospitals/clinics, pharmacy centres, diagnostic labs or any other healthcare providers during the provision of Services.
- FinLyt shall not be responsible for any error in the sample collection and/ or reports generated by the doctors, hospitals/clinics, pharmacy centres, diagnostic labs or any other healthcare providers. However, FinLyt will reimburse the User for poor service in the case that these FinLyt should occur.
- FinLyt assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect User’s equipment on account of User’s access to, use of, or browsing the Website or the downloading of any material, data, text, images, video content, or audio content from the Website. If a User is dissatisfied with the Website, the User’s sole remedy is to discontinue using the Website.
- In no FinLyt, including but not limited to negligence, shall FinLyt, or any of its directors, officers, employees, or agents (collectively, the “protected entities”) be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, exemplary or punitive damages arising from, or directly or indirectly related to, the use of, or the inability to use, the Website or the content, materials and functions. User’s provision of information via the Website, lost business or lost sales, FinLyt if such protected entity has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- In no FinLyt shall the protected entities be liable for failure to provide all or any service by doctors, hospitals/clinics, pharmacy centres, diagnostic labs or any other healthcare providers to any User.
- In no FinLyt shall the protected entities be liable for or in connection with any content posted, transmitted, exchanged or received by or on behalf of any User or other person on or through the Website.
- In no FinLyt shall the protected entities be liable for failure on the part of the doctors, hospitals/clinics, pharmacy centres, diagnostic labs or any other healthcare providers to provide agreed Services or to make provisions for the carrying out of the Services.
- In no FinLyt shall the protected entities be liable for any comments or feedback given by any of the Users in relation to the Services provided by any doctors, hospitals/clinics, pharmacy centres, diagnostic labs or any other healthcare providers.
- The listing of doctors, hospitals/clinics, pharmacy centres, diagnostic labs or any other healthcare providers on the Website is based on numerous factors including User’s comments and feedback.
- In no FinLyt shall the protected entities be liable or responsible for the listing order of such doctors, hospitals/clinics, pharmacy centres, diagnostic labs or any other healthcare providers on the Website.
- The use of the Website may take the User to links to websites, or mobile Applications on the internet which are owned and operated by Third Parties. The user agrees that We are not liable or responsible for the services and content on a such third-party application.
- User further agrees that by using the Website or related Services, User may be exposed to content from other Users or Third Parties that User may consider offensive, indecent or otherwise objectionable. We shall not be liable for such content on the Website. Further, the User may report such offensive content.
- Further, under no circumstances, shall FinLyt be liable for any defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of any User. If any User is dissatisfied with any of the services provided by the doctors, hospitals/clinics, pharmacy centres, diagnostic labs or any other healthcare providers, the User may approach such doctors, hospitals/clinics, pharmacy centres, diagnostic labs such other healthcare provider and/or discontinue using the Website and the Services provided/listed on the Website.
Termination & Disputes Terms
- FinLyt reserves the right to terminate the access to the Website and account of the User, in case, including but not limited to:
- FinLyt is unable to verify or authenticate any information provided to FinLyt by a User; or
- FinLyt believes in its sole discretion that User’s actions may cause legal liability for such User, other Users or for FinLyt or are contrary to the interests of the Website: or
- Submission of fake / manipulated / wrong bills of doctor’s consultation/prescriptions/bills / diagnostic labs reports or any other documents
- Further, FinLyt reserves the right to suspend, restrict or terminate the profile/account of the User on the Website without stating any reasons whatsoever.
- On termination of an account due to the reasons mentioned herein, such User shall no longer have access to data, messages, files and other material kept on the Website by such User.
- The User shall ensure that he/she/it has continuous backup of the Services the User has rendered in order to comply with his/her/its record-keeping process and practices.
- FinLyt reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to pursue all of its legal remedies, including but not limited to deletion of the User’s content from the Website with or without the ability to access the Website and the other Services, upon any breach by the User of these Terms and Conditions of Use or Agreement or if FinLyt is unable to verify or authenticate any information the User submits to FinLyt, or if the User fails to provide (or after providing such consent, later revokes) the consents necessary or desirable for FinLyt to provide the Services to the User.
Severability & Waiver Contact Information
- We do not provide any medical advice or treatments:
- The information that you obtain or receive from FinLyt, and its employees, contractors, partners, sponsors, advertisers, licensors or otherwise on the Website is for informational and scheduling purposes only.
- The information provided on the website is not intended as a substitute for, nor does it replace professional medical advice or care, diagnosis, or treatment.
- Do not disregard, avoid or delay obtaining medical advice from a qualified healthcare professional because of something you may have read on the Website.
- Do not use the Website for emergency medical needs. Your use of information provided on the Website is solely at your own risk. Nothing stated or posted on the Website or available through any Services is intended to be, and must not be taken to be, the practice of medicine or the provision of medical care.
- We do not recommend or endorse any specific tests, procedures, opinions, or other information that may appear on the Website. If you rely on any of the information provided by the Website, you do so solely at your own risk.
- No Doctor-Patient Relationship:
- No licensed medical professional/patient relationship is created by using the information provided by or through the use of the Website including, but not limited to, links to other sites or any assistance we may provide to help you find appropriate doctors, hospitals/clinics, pharmacy centres, diagnostic labs or any other healthcare providers or specialist in any field conducting the test. We make no guarantees, representations or warranties, whether expressed or implied, with respect to professional qualifications, expertise, quality of work or other information.
- Further, we do not in any way endorse any individual described. In no FinLyt shall we be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken by you in reliance on such information.
- We have no control over, and cannot guarantee the availability of any doctors, hospitals/clinics, pharmacy centres, diagnostic labs or any other healthcare providers at any particular time.
- We will not be liable for cancelled or otherwise unfulfilled appointments or any injury resulting therefrom, or for any other injury resulting from the use of the Website or Services whatsoever.
- You are strongly advised to perform your own investigation prior to selecting doctors, hospitals/clinics, pharmacy centres, diagnostic labs or any other healthcare providers by making confirming telephone calls to the relevant doctors, hospitals/clinics, pharmacy centres, diagnostic labs or any other healthcare providers.
- Any kind of engagement with the Third Parties including with the doctors, hospitals/clinics, pharmacy centres, diagnostic labs or any other healthcare providers would be on a principal-to-principal basis on the best judgement of yourself.
- We do not represent or warrant that the content or information provided or made available via our Services is accurate, complete or current, or that our Services will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that any defects in our Services will be corrected or that our Services or the server that makes our Services available are free of viruses or any other harmful components.
- We do not make any warrantees or representations regarding the use of the materials in our Services in terms of their correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability or otherwise, in each case to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
- Information published or made available via our Services may refer to products, programs or services that are not available in your region.
- You understand and acknowledge that your sole and exclusive remedy with respect to any defect in or dissatisfaction with our services is to cease the use of our Services.
- We reserve the right to suspend or withdraw the whole or any part of our Services at any time without notice and without incurring any liability.
- Continued usage of our Services will be considered acceptance of any changes.
- Your availing of the Service and details provided therein shall stand deemed confirmed unless a change is updated to FinLyt.
- Any rights not expressly granted herein by FinLyt are reserved by FinLyt.
- Thanks for purchasing our services/products/subscriptions at the website/offline operated by the trade logo “FINLYT” and the URL www.finlyt.com is owned by FINLYT SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED and the same is used herein under the License by FINLYT SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED www.finlyt.com (“the Website”) is maintained and run by FINLYT SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED having its registered office at NUKLEUS CORPORATE TOWER, Second Floor, 29 Sector 142, Gautam Buddha Nagar, Noida 201305 (Uttar Pradesh)
- We offer a refund/cancellation guarantee for all purchases made on our website. If you are not satisfied with the product/service that you have purchased from us online, you can get your money back no questions asked.
- You are eligible for a refund of money paid towards the purchase of a product/service excluding applicable Govt. taxes within 48 hours of your purchase. Our refund policy is equal for each subscriber.
- After 48 hours, you will no longer be eligible and won’t be able to receive refunds/cancellations. We encourage our customers to try the product/services/subscriptions in the first two weeks after their purchase to ensure it fits your needs.
- If you have any additional questions or would like to request a refund, feel free to contact us on [email protected]